What to learn the strategies for publishing your work in a scholarly refereed journal? Find out how you can learn these strategies HERE
Want to help students attend high school? Find out how HERE
- Colleges don't have to spend a lot of $ to help students persist. Find out HOW
- Want to submit a manuscript to the Journal? Instructions HERE
- Dr. Seidman's book, Crossing the finish line: Retaining and graduating your students is available for purchase. Click on the image of the book for more information and order instructions
- Dr. Seidman's 2nd edition of College Student Retention: Formula for Student Success is available to order. To view CONTENTS/ORDER
- Dr. Seidman named Professor Emeritus at Walden University
- Dr. Seidman was the Recipient of the Walden University Richard W. Riley College of Education and Leadership Extraordinary Faculty Award
- Dr. Seidman was the Recipient of the State University of New York (SUNY) Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Professional Service
- Advertise your jobs with us. For INFORMATION
- Visit our affiliates.
- There are over 1,800 retention references and over 800 retention discussion group members.