Learn the strategies for publishing your work in a scholarly refereed journal. Find out how you can learn these strategies HERE
Learn strategies for giving compelling presentations of your research. Find out how you can learn these strategies HERE
Want to help students attend high school? Find out how HERE
- Colleges don't have to spend a lot of $ to help students persist. Find out HOW
- Want to submit a manuscript to the Journal? Instructions HERE
- Dr. Seidman's book, Crossing the finish line: Retaining and graduating your students is available for purchase. Click on the image of the book for more information and order instructions
- Dr. Seidman's 2nd edition of College Student Retention: Formula for Student Success is available to order. To view CONTENTS/ORDER
- Dr. Seidman named Professor Emeritus at Walden University
- Dr. Seidman was the Recipient of the Walden University Richard W. Riley College of Education and Leadership Extraordinary Faculty Award
- Dr. Seidman was the Recipient of the State University of New York (SUNY) Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Professional Service
- Advertise your jobs with us. For INFORMATION
- Visit our affiliates.
- There are over 1,800 retention references and over 800 retention discussion group members.